Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KNOW A NEEDY BOY THAT COULD USE A CHRISTMAS BIKE?


Gentlemen –

I haven’t had an opportunity to become as involved as I would like to be with the Men of St Margarets just yet – but hopefully, with an improved business climate in 2010 some time will become available. In the interim – I have one item I need a small bit of help with. I have a brand new / in the box boys bicycle (12 inches) for a 3 -4 year old boy. I need some help finding a little boy who would like a bike for Christmas. I can assemble it if necessary or leave it in the box – whichever is better. I got the same bike for my kid and would really like the opportunity to make some other little boy as happy as my son was when he saw his new bike. If any of you know of a boy who needs a bike – please let me know. I can bring it by the church or drop it off at the boy’s house Christmas Eve.

Thanks in advance for the help – looking forward to getting to know y’all in 2010!


Bryant Lee

bryant.lee@vikingem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment